new Housing Coordinator for the City of Palo Alto.

  • Irvin Dawid
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      forwarded from LWV housing committee:

      =======

      Hello TAG members,

      My name is Tim Wong and I am the new Housing Coordinator for the City of Palo Alto.  I know that it has been some time since your last meeting.  I wanted to let you know that we are finalizing the draft Housing Element for Planning and Transportation Committee review.  It is tentatively scheduled on the PTC agenda for April 11, 2012.

      Prior to that date, City staff would like TAG members to review the Housing Element policies and the Housing Inventory Sites list.  A TAG meeting has been scheduled for Monday, March 19th, from 3-5 pm at the Lucie Stern Fireside Room.  I believe you have received a Meeting notice prior to this email.  I will be sending out the materials prior to the March 19th meeting for your review.

      Thank you for your participation on the TAG.

      If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.  My number is 329-2561.

      Wong, Tim <Tim.Wong@...>

      Tim

      Regards,

      Irvin Dawid
      irvindawid@...
      753 Alma St., #126, Palo Alto, CA  94301