Bike Palo Alto! Sunday October 9th
- Hi All,Join in for an afternoon of fun and learn how easy it is to bike in Palo Alto! Bike Palo Alto! 2011 will be on Sunday October 9, 1-4 pm. Start at El Carmelo School (Bryant & Loma Verde) for bike safety info, helmet fitting, bike registration and bike safety checks and maintenance. Then choose one of our highlighted routes and take a fun ride with free treats along the way including ice cream at Baskin Robbins and fruit at Mollie Stone’s & Whole Foods.Bike Palo Alto! is a free, family friendly event, no pre-registration necessary. Just bring your bike & helmet and be ready to lower your carbon footprint and have some fun! Event highlights:
- Learn tips on how to bike safely on public streets and make sure your helmet is ready to protect you!
- Get a great local bike map highlighting bike routes in and around Palo Alto!
- Check out Palo Alto's great bike routes and stop along the way for free ice cream and other treats!
- Learn about bike safety accessories to make your ride safer and register your bike!
- Want to know the best bike route from your home to your favorite destination? Ask the Route Wizard!
- Bring your bike by for a free safety check and basic maintenance!
- Sign up for our free raffle for a chance to win a great prize!
For more info go to: www.pagreenteams.org
Or find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=208437172508446
Bike Palo Alto! Sponsors: Palo Alto CEAP, City of Palo Alto Way2Go & Sustainability Programs, Mike’s Bikes, Whole Foods, The Sweet Shop, Starbucks, Baskin Robbins, Mollie Stone’s Markets, Traders Joes, Kepler’s Books, REI, Palo Alto Bikes, College Terrace Association & the Barron Park Association.