Fwd: FW: FREE Palo Alto Summer Workshops

  • Megan Fluke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2011

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Elvert, Catherine <Catherine.Elvert@...>
    Date: Thu, May 26, 2011 at 8:04 AM
    Subject: FW: FREE Palo Alto Summer Workshops
    To: "Elvert, Catherine" <Catherine.Elvert@...>

    Greetings,

    The City of Palo Alto Utilities is hosting a summer workshop series that covers a range of topics from graywater to solar and energy efficiency.  Registration is available online at www.cityofpaloalto.org/workshops or by calling (650) 329-2241.  Please spread the word to your network of contacts and join us if you are available.  A flyer is attached for distribution and/or printing to post at your facilities.  We appreciate your support.

    Thanks,

    Catherine

    Catherine Elvert

    City of Palo Alto