Carbon Nation film and action this Wednesday, 13th at Cubberly 7 PM

  • David Coale
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
    Livable Cities - Free Film Series starts 1/21 Hi All,

    Here is great film: Carbon Nation.  This will be shown this Wednesday at Cubberly at 7: PM in the Community Center Theatre (I think this is H1) 4000 Middlefield Rd.  After the film there will be information on how to get started in taking action to reduce climate change.  This is a free event sponsored by the many orgs listed below.

    Hope to see you there,

    David

    PS Sorry about any multiple postings.