April 9, 10am -2 pm – Cupertino Earth Day at Civic Center

  • lee mei
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011

    Hi everyone,

    Please come to Cupertino's EarthDay Festival Saturday April 9.  See attached flyer.  Located at 10300 Torre Avenue, off De Anza Blvd.

    Architect friend of mine was invited to display a table there and asked me to help.  We don't represent a formal organization, but are both GreenPoint Raters, green building advocates, and will give out some Build It Green flyers.  Do you have any hand out you would like us to distribute?

    See you there!
    Lee