Re: Time-sensitive - Loma Prieta chapter action to save Caltrain

  • Megan Fluke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
      My apologies folks.   This link should work: http://www.greencaltrain.com/friends-of-caltrain/

      Click on: "URGENT – Take action – tell decision-makers to prevent crippling cuts"

      On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Megan Fluke <megan.fluke@...> wrote:
      Dear Cool Cities Teams and Community Partners,

      As a daily Caltrain rider, I'm feeling pretty fired up after attending the "Save Our Caltrain  Summit" last Saturday.  I'm sure many of you were able to attend as well and feel the same.  Whether or not you were able to attend, please do all that you can to generate 400 letters to the Joint Powers Board by Thursday to get them to defer the rapid action they are taking on drastic cuts to Caltrain.  I'll commit to posting to my personal facebook page, emailing my friends, and forwarding to additional Chapter members and volunteers by tomorrow.
      Got to go catch my Caltrain Shuttle!  Thanks for all of the good work you do.

      In service,
      Megan