Next Monday: Film screening of "A Convenient Truth"

  • Megan Fluke
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
    Next Monday, October 11 @5:45pm the Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning is hosting a film screening of A Convenient Truth: Urban Solutions from Curitiba Brazil.  The documentary is about one city’s innovative approach to urban challenges. Come learn how environmentally-friendly and cost-effective solutions from Curitiba, Brazil can be applied to cities worldwide-including Mountain View!

    A Convenient Truth: Urban Solutions from Curitiba Brazil
    Monday, October 11, 5:45pm-7:00pm
    Mountain View Community Center
    201 South Rengstorff Ave.

    Short discussion to follow. Snacks provided.

    Contact mvcoalitionsp@... with questions

    In service,

    Megan
    --
    Megan  Fluke
    Grassroots Organizer

    3921 E. Bayshore Road
    Palo Alto, CA 94303
    (650) 390 9604
    megan.fluke@...

    Please respond "add me to your mailing list" if you'd like to continue receiving information like this
    Please respond "do not mail" if you'd prefer to be removed from our mailing list permanently