APOLOGIES RE phishing: A Safe Haven For Those In Need

  • Irvin Dawid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010
      or perhaps a variation of phishing :-) - in any case, please do not respond or pass on.
      I will have to remember how to change "Membership does not require approval"
      as that email had entered our membership - of course I deleted it.
      Hope to end this penetration soon!
      Irvin

      This is a call for those who are in need, know of any who are in need, or those who are able to provide out of the surplus of their blessings.

    • Irv
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010
        ok, that didn't take too long :-)
        we are now a semi-closed membership group - meaning anyone can request membership, but it must be approved, unlike before when spammers as well as legitimate community members, could join.

        Thanks for everyone's patience!
        Irvin