Join Us - Affordable Housing Tour - May 15

  • Nick Rajkovich
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
      Hi ALPA,

      No sites in Palo Alto for the Affordable Housing Tour this year, but hope you can reach out to some folks with the invite anyway. Thanks!

      Nick

      Nick Rajkovich
      Housing and Community Development Associate
      Silicon Valley Leadership Group
      o: (408) 501-7873  m: (408) 858-9226

      Message 2 of 2 , May 13 2:22 PM
        Hi ALPA,

        If you know anyone who is interested in learning more about affordable housing, this tour is a great way to start! We will be hearing from San Jose Councilmember Sam Liccardo, City of Santa Clara Mayor Patricia Mahan, as well as from planners and housing department folks from the 3 cities on the tour. You all are invited as well! Please spread the word- the tour is this Saturday!

        Best,
        Nick

        Nick Rajkovich
        Housing and Community Development Associate
        Silicon Valley Leadership Group
        o: (408) 501-7873  m: (408) 858-9226

        Silicon Valley Leadership Group

        Updated! Full itinerary below

        Participate in Affordable Housing  Week 2010

        This just in! We will be hearing talks from City of San Jose Councilmember Sam Liccardo, City of Santa Clara Mayor Patricia Mahan, as well as from several affordable housing developers and managers along with city planning staff.

        Affordable Housing Tour May 15, 8am-1pm

         Tour highlights Affordable Housing sites in the City of San Jose, Milpitas, and Santa Clara.
        The tour will travel by bus, courtesy of VTA.

        Tour Itinerary

        1. Tour begins at Palm Court Senior Apartments, 1200 Lick Ave, San Jose CA 95110  (map)
        Senior Affordable Housing Development adjacent to Caltrain parking lot (Parking is available in Caltrain parking lot for tour attendees.)
        2. Art Ark, San Jose
        3. Klamath Gardens, Santa Clara
        4. Rivertown Apartments, Santa Clara
        5. Devries Place, Milpitas
        6. Los Esteros, San Jose
        7. Paseo Senter, San Jose

[...]

        You have expressed interest in housing issues with the Silicon Valley Leadership Group.

        Our mailing address is: