Fwd: Join Us - Affordable Housing Tour - May 15

  • Nick Rajkovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010
      Hello ALPA, wanted to make sure you all got the invite to our Affordable Housing Tour on May 15. Please spread the word and place it on any list serves you know of. Thanks!

      Nick Rajkovich
      Housing and Community Development Associate
      Silicon Valley Leadership Group
      o: (408) 501-7873  m: (408) 858-9226