Re: [ALPA_Forum] SVLG Housing Tour

  • accesspar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hi Nick.  Does this May 15 housing tour include any projects in Gilroy?   I am presently working on an "all affordable" housing development proposed within the City limits of Gilroy.  It will be comprised of 349 manufactured homes and is called Cherry Orchard Ranch.

      Perhaps we could seek HAC's review and considered endorsement sometime in June or July. I'll follow-up with Shiloh.

      Thank you,

      Lee Wieder
      650 325-9681

      In a message dated 3/30/2010 2:42:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, nrajkovich@... writes:

      Hello ALPA,

      I am looking forward to attending your April 1st event. I wanted to pass this Save the Date along for our May 15 Housing Tour. We will be seeing affordable housing in the South Bay. Should anyone have any recommendations on great affordable housing developments we should see I would love to hear about it. Thanks!

      Nick

      Nick Rajkovich
      Housing and Community Development Associate
      Silicon Valley Leadership Group
      o: (408) 501-7873  m: (408) 858-9226

    • Steve Levy (CCSCE)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010

        Good luck to everyone tonight. I wish I could be there.

        Steve

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
          Hi Lee,

          Thanks for inquiring. Sounds like you've got an interesting development proposal. Unfortunately, I don't think we will be making it down to Gilroy on this tour, as we try to minimize travel time on these tours.

          Please do follow up with Shiloh for a HAC endorsement. I think HAC would be interested in hearing about a project of that size and the strategy of using manufactured homes.