Flier for Housing/Schools Event available

  • irvin dawid
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2010
    Please distribute as widely as possible.
    Carroll Harrington will get an ad in the Weekly, though do note it already appears there in the current Friday edition on page 38 thanks to John.

    The FLIER is accessible from our homepage as well.

    See you all on April 1!

    Irvin Dawid/Alliance for a Livable Palo Alto

    753 Alma St., Palo Alto, CA  94301

    650-853-0558/home

  • Jeffrey Rensch
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2010
      Carroll - what a great flier, thanks -- very friendly and inviting
       Jeff

      [Attachment(s) from irvin dawid included below]