Films of Vision and Hope - Reminder this Friday - Free

  • David Coale
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2010
    Hi All,

    I hope you can join us this Friday.  The last film was great and this one should be good too.

    Join us for a series of films that focus on hopeful and positive solutions to problems affecting our world.

    This free film series continues this Friday night, March 12th at 7:30 at the Peninsula Conservation Center (Acterra), 3921 East Bayshore Rd. Palo Alto.

    It's free but please RSPV to this event by going to: http://transitionpaloalto.org/friday-night-movies/

    We will be showing "In Transition".  The Transition movement is about communities around the world re-sponding to peak oil and climate change with creativity, imagination and humor, and setting about rebuilding their local economies and communities. It is positive, solutions focused, viral and fun.

    See flyer below for more information.

    Bring a friend and tell others.  See you there,

    David