Marin TOD Planning: Drop The 'D'

  • irvin dawid
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      Thanks to: Marta Lindsey(TransForm) who passed this discouraging news item to me - but it's not an unfamiliar TOD response for many Peninsula cities as well, regrettably.

      "Marin County, long known for its environmental awareness, is concerned about anything that is "growth inducing", and that certainly includes the new SMART passenger rail system, approved by the voters in November, that will serve Sonoma and Marin."
      continues @ http://www.planetizen.com/node/42276

      Note: Carli, also of TransForm, provided important links....

      A Healthy New Year to All!

      Irvin Dawid
      PS: Sierra Club and
      Alliance for a Livable Palo Alto are TransForm coalition members