FW: Monthly Summary of Planning and Transportation Division Projects and Activities

  • irvin dawid
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2009
    I hope everyone had a festive but peaceful Thanksgiving.....attachment is from Curtis Williams, planning 'czar' (to use the current lingo) of Palo Alto :-)

    Regards,

    Irvin Dawid,

    Alliance for a Livable Palo Alto

    Subject: Monthly Summary of Planning and Transportation Division Projects and Activities
    Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:50:00 -0800
    From: Curtis.Williams@...

    Interested Palo Alto Community Members –

    Attached is the latest update of Planning and Transportation Division projects and activities. Please let me know if you have questions.

    Have a safe and happy holiday season!!

    Curtis S. Williams, AICP, Director

    City of Palo Alto

    Department of Planning and Community Environment

    (650) 329-2321