Re: [ALPA_Forum] RE: Dec. 2 AD21, environmental debate

  • Jeffrey Rensch
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2009
      Irv - I think this is a very good idea.  We can help serve as a clearing house (is that the term I mean?) for all sorts of events that fit our mission.  People may check our site(s) just to find out what's going on.  There isn't any alternate site like that that I know of.

       Jeff

      On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:35 AM, irvin dawid <irvindawid@...> wrote:

      An ALPA Forum member asked that this event be posted on our website - it's now on it and our Facebook page.

      Please, send Elliot and me any additional event suggestions!

      ID

      Irv-
      any chance that you can post the 21st AD environmental issues debate on ALPA?  I sent you the announcement earlier, but here are the details again:

      21st Assembly District candidates debate on environmental issues.  Wednesday, Dec. 2, 7-8:30 p.m., Menlo Park Council chambers, 701 Laurel, 94025.  Sponsored by San Jose State Environmental Studies Department, Breathe California, Sierra Club, California League of Conservation Voters, Vote the Coast, and SJSU Center for Development of Recycling and Environmental Resource Center.

      ALPA member should come and ask questions!

      smiles,

    • irvin dawid
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2009
        agreed, Jeff, and I thank Terry Trumball, a PA resident, SJSU professor, and environmentalist for sending me the event info and requesting it be posted.

        Remember, all -- we are an alliance - we are not a single-community stakeholder group - so if your organization is doing an event that YOU think would be of interest to ALPA readers, let us (Irvin, &Elliot Margolies(elliotspark@...) know about it, and it will be posted on our website and Facebook page.

        Hope all have a sumptuous Thanksgiving.

        Regards,

        Irvin Dawid,
        Alliance for a Livable Palo Alto