Re: [ALPA_Forum] Re: teeny # of students generated by new PA housing ...

  • joel davidson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 10 1:28 PM

      Steve,

      You say "I need to understand" but I'm telling you I don't understand even when you try to explain it.  High driving housing??  Low driving housing??  Where's Arbor Real?  Is that the monstrosity across from where I live at Arastradero and El Camino?  RHNA, VMT, TOD??  You are right I need to understand but I need to take a class to know what you are trying to teach.  I thank you for the effort.

      Joel