Monday's City Council

  • Doug Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
    Friends and Supporters of the 801 Alma Street Family Project,

    The final approval for this critically needed housing project will be
    considered next Monday night (Nov. 9) at the City Council meeting that
    starts at 7 PM. Our project is the first item on the agenda.

    We really need you to come to the Council meeting to voice your support of
    the project. You don't have to have a long speech, just saying you support
    it will let the Council know that many in our community believe housing for
    working families is desperately needed.

    Attached are the project description and a list of frequently asked
    questions to give you more information about the project.

    If you can't come to the Council meeting, please take a minute to send them
    an email in support of the project. Their email address is
    city.council@...

    Be sure to invite others you know who also support affordable housing
    projects like this one.

    Thank you for your support and assistance.

    Community Housing Alliance
    Eden Housing