Re: [ALPA_Forum] ALPA meeting, 10/28/2009, 10:00 am

  • Jeffrey Rensch
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2009
      Hi Irv - the deal would be $15/hour and might even be negotiable to be better deal, not sure.  Might entail having a regular time to meet each month, which would be advantageous to the group anyway.

      On another topic, 10/28 is too late to begin publicity for our 11/5 event.  If there is an email writeup I will forward to people I know who might be interested.

       Jeff

      On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:40 AM, irvin dawid <irvindawid@...> wrote:

      Folks, this will be our LAST meeting to be held at the Chamber:-(
      However, John Barton has graciously offered his office as a temporary meeting place.  In addition, Jeff Rensch has discovered a pretty good deal at a downtown church that would charge $20/hr.  (Is that right Jeff?).

      So please try to make it...if only so you can say, "I attended the last meeting held at the Chamber!

      Oh, the chamber will rent out their meeting room to a private company as of Nov. 1.

      On the agenda, Dan Zack's presentation on Nov. 5 for "Good Morning PA".  Topic: Delightful Density.  We will just go over the logistics so to ensure he has enough time...plus other agenda items.

      Regards,

      Irvin Dawid,
      Sierra Club CA: Bay Area Transportation Committee
      Alliance for a Livable Palo Alto
      753 Alma St., #126, Palo Alto, CA  94301-2403
      650-853-0558/home
      650-283-6534/mobile

      From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
      To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:00:45 +0000
      Subject: [ALPA_Forum] ALPA meeting, 10/28/2009, 10:00 am

      Reminder from: ALPA_Forum Yahoo! Group

      Title: ALPA meeting

      Date: Wednesday October 28, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.
      Location: Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce - 122 Hamilton St (off High St., downtown)

      Edit reminder options

    • lee mei

        From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogro ups.com
        To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogro ups.com
        Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:00:45 +0000

        Date: Wednesday October 28, 2009
        Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am

      • ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 27, 2009

          Date: Wednesday October 28, 2009
          Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
          Location: Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce - 122 Hamilton St (off High St., downtown)