RE: [ALPA_Forum] ALPA meeting, 10/7/2009, 10:00 am

  • irvin dawid
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
      Folks,
      Please consider attending Weds morning, 10am.
      In addition to an update on the "Good Morning PA" event that occurred Oct. 1, featuring a panel on "effective planning" with our own John and Steve L, plus Councilman Greg Schmid, we might want to get an update on the HSR Charrette that just took place

      (Could a tunnel bring Palo Alto together?
      Urban design workshop looks for opportunities in proposed high-speed rail)

      Regards,

      Irvin Dawid,
      Sierra Club CA: Bay Area Transportation Committee
      Alliance for a Livable Palo Alto
      753 Alma St., #126, Palo Alto, CA  94301-2403
      650-853-0558/home
      650-283-6534/mobile

      From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
      To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000
      Subject: [ALPA_Forum] ALPA meeting, 10/7/2009, 10:00 am

      Reminder from: ALPA_Forum Yahoo! Group

      Title: ALPA meeting

      Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
      Location: Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce 122 Hamilton St (off High St., downtown)
      Notes: Continue with planning the Good Morning Palo Alto event, Nov. 5.
      Elliot: update on Facebook page

    • slevy@ccsce.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009

        Looks good—I have an AB 32 committee meeting tomorrow in SF

        From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogro ups.com
        To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogro ups.com
        Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000

        Reminder from:

        ALPA_Forum Yahoo! Group

        Title:

        ALPA meeting

        Wednesday October 7, 2009

        Time:

        10:00 am - 11:00 am

        Location:

        Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce 122 Hamilton St (off High St. , downtown)

        Notes:

        Continue with planning the Good Morning Palo Alto event, Nov. 5.
        Elliot: update on Facebook page

      • Tony Carrasco
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009

          I will try to be there from 10-10;30

          Tony Carrasco

          CARRASCO & ASSOCIATES

          1885 El Camino Real
          Palo Alto, CA 94306
          650 322 2288 x111
          Fax: 650 322 2316

          This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the addressee named above.  If you are not a named addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify sender via return e-mail and delete it from your computer. Thank you.

          From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
          To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000

          Image removed by sender.

          Image removed by sender.

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
            3260 Shirley Levy trustee, Watson land company 3000 shares

            406 watson oil and gas

            april 20, 2009

            sue v den beste

            22010 south wilmington ave carson ca 90745

            also change anacapa to shirley's social security, archstone

            055 14 6805 from 555 54 8044
            Looks good-I have an AB 32 committee meeting tomorrow in SF

            _____

            <http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show_story.php?id=14046>
            (Could a <http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show_story.php?id=14046>

            <http://www.sierraclub.org/ca/cnrcc/>
            Alliance <http://alivablepaloalto.community.officelive.com/default.aspx>

            From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
            To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000

            <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/logo/ma_cal-grp_1.gif>

            <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/cal/email/gr/cal_em_remind_1.gif

            Reminder from:

            Title:

            ALPA meeting

            Wednesday October 7, 2009

            Time:

            10:00 am - 11:00 am

            Location:

            Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce 122 Hamilton St (off High St., downtown)

            Notes:

            Continue with planning the Good Morning Palo Alto event, Nov. 5.
            Elliot: update on Facebook page

            Copyright C 2009 Yahoo! <http://www.yahoo.com> Inc. All Rights Reserved |
            Terms <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> of Service | Privacy Policy
            <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

          • irvin dawid
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
              thanks, Tony...as you were one of the  organizers of the HSR charrette, it would be good for both you and John to give a recap of the event, esp. with how the idea of adding development in the Caltrain corridor (i.e. on 'top' of the train which would be tunneled) was viewed.....

              Other major agenda items will be:
              • Good Morning PA: Recaping the first event last week and the upcoming "delightful density" presentation by Dan Zack.  (Carroll: if you've designed the flier, or have a draft, please present  - thanks!  fyi to others: Carroll Harrington will do the flier for PA Chamber)
              • Update on planning staff 'forum' of sorts
              • Updates on Facebook

              To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
              From: tony@...
              Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:37:35 -0700