ALPA meeting, 10/7/2009, 10:00 am

  • ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
      Reminder from: ALPA_Forum Yahoo! Group

      Title: ALPA meeting

      Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
      Location: Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce 122 Hamilton St (off High St., downtown)
      Notes: Continue with planning the Good Morning Palo Alto event, Nov. 5.
      Elliot: update on Facebook page

    • irvin dawid
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
        Folks,
        Please consider attending Weds morning, 10am.
        In addition to an update on the "Good Morning PA" event that occurred Oct. 1, featuring a panel on "effective planning" with our own John and Steve L, plus Councilman Greg Schmid, we might want to get an update on the HSR Charrette that just took place

        (Could a tunnel bring Palo Alto together?
        Urban design workshop looks for opportunities in proposed high-speed rail)

        Regards,

        Irvin Dawid,
        Sierra Club CA: Bay Area Transportation Committee
        Alliance for a Livable Palo Alto
        753 Alma St., #126, Palo Alto, CA  94301-2403
        650-853-0558/home
        650-283-6534/mobile

        From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
        To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000
        Subject: [ALPA_Forum] ALPA meeting, 10/7/2009, 10:00 am

        Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
        Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am

      • slevy@ccsce.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009

          Looks good—I have an AB 32 committee meeting tomorrow in SF

          From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogro ups.com
          To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogro ups.com
          Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000

          Reminder from:

          ALPA_Forum Yahoo! Group

          Title:

          ALPA meeting

          Wednesday October 7, 2009

          Time:

          10:00 am - 11:00 am

          Location:

          Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce 122 Hamilton St (off High St. , downtown)

          Notes:

          Continue with planning the Good Morning Palo Alto event, Nov. 5.
          Elliot: update on Facebook page

        • Tony Carrasco
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009

            I will try to be there from 10-10;30

            Tony Carrasco

            CARRASCO & ASSOCIATES

            1885 El Camino Real
            Palo Alto, CA 94306
            650 322 2288 x111
            Fax: 650 322 2316

            This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the addressee named above.  If you are not a named addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify sender via return e-mail and delete it from your computer. Thank you.

            From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
            To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000

            Image removed by sender.

            Image removed by sender.

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
              3260 Shirley Levy trustee, Watson land company 3000 shares

              406 watson oil and gas

              april 20, 2009

              sue v den beste

              22010 south wilmington ave carson ca 90745

              also change anacapa to shirley's social security, archstone

              055 14 6805 from 555 54 8044
              Looks good-I have an AB 32 committee meeting tomorrow in SF

              _____

              <http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show_story.php?id=14046>
              (Could a <http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show_story.php?id=14046>

              <http://www.sierraclub.org/ca/cnrcc/>
              Alliance <http://alivablepaloalto.community.officelive.com/default.aspx>

              From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
              To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000

              <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/logo/ma_cal-grp_1.gif>

              <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/cal/email/gr/cal_em_remind_1.gif

              Reminder from:

              Title:

              ALPA meeting

              Wednesday October 7, 2009

              Time:

              10:00 am - 11:00 am

              Location:

              Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce 122 Hamilton St (off High St., downtown)

              Notes:

              Continue with planning the Good Morning Palo Alto event, Nov. 5.
              Elliot: update on Facebook page

              Copyright C 2009 Yahoo! <http://www.yahoo.com> Inc. All Rights Reserved |
              Terms <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> of Service | Privacy Policy
              <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

            • irvin dawid
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
                thanks, Tony...as you were one of the  organizers of the HSR charrette, it would be good for both you and John to give a recap of the event, esp. with how the idea of adding development in the Caltrain corridor (i.e. on 'top' of the train which would be tunneled) was viewed.....

                Other major agenda items will be:
                • Good Morning PA: Recaping the first event last week and the upcoming "delightful density" presentation by Dan Zack.  (Carroll: if you've designed the flier, or have a draft, please present  - thanks!  fyi to others: Carroll Harrington will do the flier for PA Chamber)
                • Update on planning staff 'forum' of sorts
                • Updates on Facebook

                To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
                From: tony@...
                Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:37:35 -0700