ALPA meeting, 10/7/2009, 10:00 am

  • ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2009
      Reminder from: ALPA_Forum Yahoo! Group

      Title: ALPA meeting

      Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.
      Location: Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce 122 Hamilton St (off High St., downtown)
      Notes: Continue with planning the Good Morning Palo Alto event, Nov. 5.
      Elliot: update on Facebook page

    • ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009

        Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
        Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
        Location: Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce 122 Hamilton St (off High St., downtown)
        Notes: Continue with planning the Good Morning Palo Alto event, Nov. 5.
        Elliot: update on Facebook page

      • irvin dawid
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
          Folks,
          Please consider attending Weds morning, 10am.
          In addition to an update on the "Good Morning PA" event that occurred Oct. 1, featuring a panel on "effective planning" with our own John and Steve L, plus Councilman Greg Schmid, we might want to get an update on the HSR Charrette that just took place

          (Could a tunnel bring Palo Alto together?
          Urban design workshop looks for opportunities in proposed high-speed rail)

          Regards,

          Irvin Dawid,
          Sierra Club CA: Bay Area Transportation Committee
          Alliance for a Livable Palo Alto
          753 Alma St., #126, Palo Alto, CA  94301-2403
          650-853-0558/home
          650-283-6534/mobile

          From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
          To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000
          Subject: [ALPA_Forum] ALPA meeting, 10/7/2009, 10:00 am

          Date: Wednesday October 7, 2009
          Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am

        • slevy@ccsce.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009

            Looks good—I have an AB 32 committee meeting tomorrow in SF

            From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogro ups.com
            To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogro ups.com
            Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000

            Reminder from:

            ALPA_Forum Yahoo! Group

            Title:

            ALPA meeting

            Wednesday October 7, 2009

            Time:

            10:00 am - 11:00 am

            Location:

            Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce 122 Hamilton St (off High St. , downtown)

            Notes:

            Continue with planning the Good Morning Palo Alto event, Nov. 5.
            Elliot: update on Facebook page

          • Tony Carrasco
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009

              I will try to be there from 10-10;30

              Tony Carrasco

              CARRASCO & ASSOCIATES

              1885 El Camino Real
              Palo Alto, CA 94306
              650 322 2288 x111
              Fax: 650 322 2316

              This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the addressee named above.  If you are not a named addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify sender via return e-mail and delete it from your computer. Thank you.

              From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
              To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000

              Image removed by sender.

              Image removed by sender.

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
                3260 Shirley Levy trustee, Watson land company 3000 shares

                406 watson oil and gas

                april 20, 2009

                sue v den beste

                22010 south wilmington ave carson ca 90745

                also change anacapa to shirley's social security, archstone

                055 14 6805 from 555 54 8044
                Looks good-I have an AB 32 committee meeting tomorrow in SF

                _____

                <http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show_story.php?id=14046>
                (Could a <http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/show_story.php?id=14046>

                <http://www.sierraclub.org/ca/cnrcc/>
                Alliance <http://alivablepaloalto.community.officelive.com/default.aspx>

                From: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
                To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:59:36 +0000

                <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/yg/img/logo/ma_cal-grp_1.gif>

                <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/pim/cal/email/gr/cal_em_remind_1.gif

                Reminder from:

                Title:

                ALPA meeting

                Wednesday October 7, 2009

                Time:

                10:00 am - 11:00 am

                Location:

                Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce 122 Hamilton St (off High St., downtown)

                Notes:

                Continue with planning the Good Morning Palo Alto event, Nov. 5.
                Elliot: update on Facebook page

                Copyright C 2009 Yahoo! <http://www.yahoo.com> Inc. All Rights Reserved |
                Terms <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> of Service | Privacy Policy
                <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

              • irvin dawid
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
                  thanks, Tony...as you were one of the  organizers of the HSR charrette, it would be good for both you and John to give a recap of the event, esp. with how the idea of adding development in the Caltrain corridor (i.e. on 'top' of the train which would be tunneled) was viewed.....

                  Other major agenda items will be:
                  • Good Morning PA: Recaping the first event last week and the upcoming "delightful density" presentation by Dan Zack.  (Carroll: if you've designed the flier, or have a draft, please present  - thanks!  fyi to others: Carroll Harrington will do the flier for PA Chamber)
                  • Update on planning staff 'forum' of sorts
                  • Updates on Facebook

                  To: ALPA_Forum@yahoogroups.com
                  From: tony@...
                  Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:37:35 -0700