Marching Band 2013 - Last call! Registration due Friday, May 24!

  • homeschoolmusicprogram
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      (Even if you do not plan on participating, please forward this information to all homeschoolers!! This is the last recruiting email that will be sent for the 2013 marching season.)

      Joy Unspeakable Homeschool Band's 2013 Marching Band has openings for each of the following:
      -students who play wind instruments, but whose homeschool or private school band program does not have a marching band.
      -pianists, strings players, or other music students who can read music who would like to learn to play percussion keyboards (xylophone, etc.) and various percussion instruments (cymbals, bass drum, etc.) in our "pit" (the musicians on the sideline).
      -one bass guitarist for our "pit."
      -young ladies who would like to learn to spin flags in our colorguard.

      Our camp will be held at an overnight camp in Douglasville, GA (so that parents who live farther away do not have to drive in every day). Approximately half of the post-camp rehearsals will be held in Bremen, GA and the other half will be held in Ashland, AL (in conjunction with the football games we will play at).

      For more information, please read the details at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1xL_nF1MeVmZGliOHlNVDJnYTQ/edit.
      To register for marching band, please visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CiKKFZ7-ZYYRyXkZSlU5597y3FrfM9fySc0nyyMxkK8/viewform before May 24.

      --
      Amber South
      Director of Joy Unspeakable Homeschool Band