Bremen, GA & Ashland, AL: music, band, colorguard

  • homeschoolmusicprogram
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      This is the last week for registration for band and colorguard classes for the Spring Semester! We are starting late this semester, but classes will begin Friday, February 1, 2013. Please register before then. There are classes for students age 3 through high school graduation, including colorguard for young ladies 8 and older. More information, including registration and the newly updated band handbook, can be found on our website juhsb.org.

      Bremen, GA classes:
      11:00am-11:30am 3-6 year old Rhythm Band
      11:30am-12:00pm 7-9 year old Recorder Band
      12:00pm-1:00pm Beginning Band
      1:00pm-2:00pm Intermediate Band A
      2:00pm-3:00pm Intermediate Band B
      3:00pm-4:00pm Advanced Band
      4:00pm-6:00pm Colorguard

      Ashland, AL area classes:
      Alabama classes begin as soon as the student is registered. The location will depend on the student's cover school enrollment. Please contact amber@... for specific information.
      Tuesdays 11:00am-11:45am, 12:45pm-1:30pm
      Wednesdays 10:00am-1:30pm
      Thursdays 10:00am-1:30pm

      **Several people have said that the website is not updated. It is, but you may need to clear your cache to see the information. Go to the website, then hold CTRL and F5 at the same time to clear the cache for that page. You may need to do that for each part of the website that you visit.**

      --
      Amber South
      Director of Joy Unspeakable Homeschool Band