Girls Volleyball 2013

  • Allison
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      Athens, Madison & Huntsville Area
      Lion's Gate Volleyball - Open signup's starting now!
      (Open to all home schooled children regardless of covering or co-op affiliation)

      Lion's Gate is excited about starting another volleyball season.
      We will have three teams this year!

      We are adding a new Co-ed team for children grades 5th -8th. This will give the children a chance to learn the basics of volleyball and have fun too!

      Fee: $20 per player

      Our high school girls will be placed on the Varsity or Jr. Varsity team after individual and group evaluations. Evaluations will be held the week of Dec 3rd. *If your daughter has a desire to play Varsity or Jr. Varsity and can make the cut she will be allowed to play regardless of grade.

      Fee: $55 per player – Fee for Varsity and Jr. Varsity girls will be collected after evaluation.

      Sign up November 1st through December 6th.
      Practice starts in December and games start in February.
      Try outs are on December 3rd, 4th (Pick one day for individual tryouts you don't have to come to both days) and the 6th (Team Tryouts) 2012
      Practice times will be Monday and Thursday Evenings

      Information needed:
      Child name & age
      Years of experience
      *Will your child want to try out for the Varsity and Jr. Varsity
      T-shirt/short/sock size
      Parents name
      Address
      Phone number