Band in Newnan, GA

  • homeschoolmusicprogram
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      (Posted for those in Alabama who are relatively close to Newnan, GA)

      I have been approached by two moms recently who would like for me to bring the band back to Newnan, GA. As some may recall, we were there for several years, but stopped due to a lack of participation. As long as I have enough students enrolled to pay for my gas to get there and back all semester (about $400, as I live quite some distance from Newnan), I will come back to Newnan to teach a band program there.

      Please contact me if you are interested. At this point in time, all registrations for Newnan are tentative. Therefore, if you register, but not enough other people register, then I will return your registration form and ALL money that you have paid. In fact, I will not even be taking the checks to the bank until I see that enough people have signed up for classes in Newnan.

      If you are at all interested, please contact me now so that we can get the ball rolling!

      Thanks!
      Amber South
      (B.Mus., Music Education)
      Director, Joy Unspeakable Homeschool Band, since 2004
      Piano instructor since 2003
      www.juhsb.org amber@... 404-312-0686