Franklin School Homeschool Center Open House - Huntsville/Madison

  • bacons4@hiwaay.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2011
      Franklin School
      Homeschool Center
      661 Jeff Road
      (across the street from Dominoes Pizza)

      Wednesday August 10th
      11:00 - 4:00

      Come and see what we have to offer homeschoolers as an enrolled family, associate family or pay per class family.

      Get a sneak preview into all the classes, fairs, field trips, and activities we offer throughout the year.

      Enjoy refreshments, games, and prizes.

      All the homeschooling resources in the gift shop are 50% off!

      For more information email bacons4@...

      Susan Bacon