Marching Band - last chance! Deadline is Friday, July 15!

  • homeschoolmusicprogram
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 11:26 AM
      There are several people who missed the first week of camp for various reasons, so we are doing some make up stuff next week. I am still working on the schedule, and a lot of it depends on the schedule of all involved. If your student missed it and they are interested, please contact me by Friday (tomorrow) evening. We'll finish getting everything in place for the make up classes this weekend.

      The make up classes, Band Camp Week 2, and the post-camp rehearsals (on Mondays) will be in Bremen, GA. Those who live farther away can be hosted locally so that the parents do not have to drive back and forth every day of band camp. We have students from many different areas, so carpooling is an option!

      We will perform at band competitions in Ranburne, AL, Bowdon, GA, and Tallapoosa, GA.

      We could still use students playing any band instrument, and a few more young ladies in colorguard (flags). We really need pianists and a bass guitar player for the pit (the instruments, mostly percussion, on the sidelines).

      So as not to clog up the emails, please contact me for more info.
      Thanks!
      Amber
      PS - please forward to anyone you think might be interested!!

      --
      Amber South
      Director, Joy Unspeakable Homeschool Band and First Assembly Christian School Band programs