Fwd: Huntsville homeschool summer volleyball

  • Doug Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 11:58 AM
      If you are interested in summer homeschool volleyball clinics and/or playing on CCA's homeschool volleyball teams in the fall [located in Huntsville, AL], this email is for you.

      CCA High School Volleyball:  Existing volleyball skills are highly recommended.  If interested, email me and I'll put you in touch with our high school coach.

      The rest of this email concerns younger, non-high school players.

      CCA Middle School and 4th-6th Grade Volleyball: We will start free clinics (details below), followed later by tryouts if we have too many players.

      Clinics:

      Sat, July 2, 11am - 1pm at Weatherly Heights Baptist Church (WHBC) (Yep, that's tomorrow!).  Sorry for the short notice.  This clinic is a joint clinic, so I will have both volley lites and regular volleyballs.  If you can't make it, don't worry about it, but drop me an email.

      Thu, July 7, 5:15 - 7pm at Hillwood Baptist Church (HBC).  At the moment, this will also be a joint clinic, but I might change my mind.

      Estimated clinic schedule after July 7th:
      • Mondays 5:15 - 7pm at HBC
      • Thursday evenings at either HBC or WHBC
      • Saturday 11am-1pm at WHBC

      Urgent Need!  I need help with coaching.  Pray that God will provide and ask Him if His provision is you.  :)

      Invite your homeschool friends to these clinics!

      Once the season starts in the fall, as with last year, both MS and 4-6th grade teams will play against Monrovia's rec league teams.

      --
        Doug Taylor - dvtaylor@...
        256-417-6115 - cell

        Love God.