Alabama Homeschool Expo - Montgomery Convention Center

  • expoheea
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      April 7-9, 2011 Alabama Homeschool Expo

      Montgomery Convention Center
      201 Tallapoosa Street – Montgomery, AL 36104
      Friday, 9 AM to 7 PM and Saturday, 9 AM to 5 PM

      http://alabamahomeschoolexpo.com

      Come and join us! Browse and shop the Exhibit Hall, listen to inspiring speakers and homeschool moms in one of the many FREE workshops, make some new homeschool friends – maybe just spend time reconnecting with other old homeschooling friends. Give your homeschooling a new or fresh start with creative ideas, homeschool products, and services you and your children will enjoy!

      We're excited to have some of the best homeschool speakers in the country. Their expertise and experiences cover a wide range of topics, from beginning homeschooling and curriculum choices to information on how to teach specific subjects to encouragement for understanding why we homeschool and how to not only educate our children, but to impact their hearts and lives as well.

      Please visit AlabamaHomeschoolExpo.com  for more info!

      Thanks,

      Randi