Ashland, AL: Band and music theory class registration deadline Monday, January 3

  • homeschoolmusicprogram
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011
      Just a reminder that the deadline to sign up for band and music theory classes is Monday, January 3. Please mail your registration forms by Monday AND email me to let me know that they are on the way. I will be unavailable most of the day today, as we are going to my mother-in-law's home for Christmas (postponed due to the ice last weekend), but if you have questions please feel free to email or call and I will answer those emails and calls tomorrow.
      Thanks!
      Amber

      --
      Amber South
      Director, Joy Unspeakable Homeschool Band and First Assembly Christian School Band programs