Face2Face Improv Comedy SHow

  • Debbie L. Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      Hi Y'all,

      Sorry about the late notice on this. I sent it from my new phone
      Wednesday or Thursday but I apparently haven't gotten the hang of it
      yet cos it didn't show up. :-}

      I just wanted all follks in or near Huntsville to know that there is
      a great improv comedy show tonight. If you've seen "Whose Line Is It
      Anyway?" that's the kind of games and scenes they will be doing
      tonight. It is family friendly - I bring my 6 year old grandson (who
      has loved Face2Face since he was 2) and have brought my 2 year old
      granddaughter. (She loves it but has trouble sitting still the whole
      time and wants to be on stage with them. :-} ) My 17 year old son,
      Nick, and I go every month. :-}

      The show is at 7pm at the Thespis Theater (Acting Up Academy), at
      8402 B Whitesburg Drive, Suite B right across from the US Post
      Office. Pre-ordered tickets are $8 but at the door are $10 or $12 (I
      can't remember which - I think $10.) If you want to come let me know
      (call or text me at 256-520-6883) and I'll put you on my list so you
      can get your tickets at preorder prices when you get there. Kids are
      free - I think it's 10 and under but will have to double check when I
      get there tonight. There is an additional discount for Acting Up
      students (I know a few of you have kids there, too).

      The show is really great and a lot of fun. They have some very
      talented performers. When they do games it's about an hour long.
      Last month they had a real marriage proposal on stage! Can't promise
      anything that cool this month, but it's always fun and the games are
      the best!

      Debbie :-D
      DebbieLMitchell@...