Drama Classes for Huntsville Homeschoolers!!

  • Debbie L. Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2009
      Hi Y'all,

      I know I've posted before about how great the drama and improv
      classes are that my son goes to and that they were wanting to start a
      class for homeschoolers. Well, they finally got their own building
      and the homeschool classes will start in January! They will have
      their own theater in the building, too! (We're very excited about
      that.)

      Acting Up! will have an OPEN HOUSE on Saturday, January 9th from
      12:00 noon to 2:00pm at their new building - 8402 Whitesburg Dr.

      Come on by and meet the staff and see the building. Maybe join the
      class. :-}

      For more information about the school, teachers, policies,
      pricing,etc, check out their website:

      http://actingup.intuitwebsites.com

      I don't work for them or have any financial interest in the school.
      I just really love the work they are doing and truly appreciate how
      much they have done for my son. Kevin and Theresa are fantastic
      teachers and I highly recommend them to anyone in the Huntsville area
      who is interested in studying acting or improv. (Older kids can
      learn even more about the production side of things. My son just got
      an internship with Kevin and can't wait to get started in January.
      It required a resume and a job interview.) So, they take their
      theater very seriously and are very professional but it's also lots
      of fun.

      Adult classes will start on January 5. Tuesdays from 6 to 7pm. The
      adult class is only $20 per month. Just in case you're interested .
      . . :-}

      If you do sign up please let Kevin know you got the referal from me.
      (Yep - this IS a small financial interest. You get a one-time
      discount on tuition for new referals who join the classes. With our
      medical bills the past year every little bit helps. :-} I
      recommend the classes even if you don't give me the referal! :-} )

      Hope to see some of y'all in the new classes next year!

      Debbie :-D
      DebbieLMitchell@...