traveling

  • billie g
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2009
      Greetings,
      We are forming a group just for taveling as homeschoolers.

      The yahoo group is Catch-Us .

      CATCH= Caravanning Across The Country HOMESCHOOL-STYLE, United States.

      If you are interested in being a part of planning and organizing cross-country trips please join for updates and opportunity to voice ideas.

      You can email be directly to get the link if you are interested...please include CATCH-US in your subject line.

      Our first trip is to the Grand Canyon and our second trip is to the Great Lakes. We will have several stops on the way. You can be with us on part of the trip or the whole trip. We will be working together to cut exspenses. I have extended an invitation nationwide to include homeschoolers in other states who may have interest in joining our trips. We are planning travel in March of each year.