Upcoming field trips... please RSVP at least 5 days in advance.

  • bglazier_6105
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      205-910-2601

      September:

      9-16-2009 @ 11am Horseshoe Bend National Military Park Daviston, Al--Free.

      9-22-09 @ 10:15am Buds Best Cookies--free--

      email for directions, sign-up form, or any questions. please put "fieldtrip info needed" in the subject line.

      Our Field trips are always open to all homeschoolers regardless of cover school. We will be sending out files (to those who have signed-up for our fieldtrips) with educational activities to do before the trip as available from location of event. We do have trips for each month and will be posting additional invitations each month. If you would like a sneak preview of this trip-list, email for a link.

      Thank you, Billie