Cullman Support Group

  • cmbg35057
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2009
      Christian Home Educators of Cullman is a support group for homeschoolers in Cullman and the surrounding areas. We offer field trips, co-op classes, and other activities. We will be having an informational meeting on Thursday, August 6 at 6:30 p.m.

      We will be meeting at Daystar Church in the Good Hope community of Cullman. THe church is at 200 Daystar Drive which is just off I65 at Exit 304.

      For more information, contact Christian-Home-Educators-of-Cullman@....
    • celinag
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2011
        Christian Home Educators of Cullman is a support group for homeschoolers in Cullman and surrounding areas. We organize field trips, classes, and other activities for our families. If you want to find out more about CHEC, please email us at homeschoolcullman@....