Homeschool Chat - Friday

  • Karen M. Gibson
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2, 2008

      International Ho me school Chat - Every Friday.

      It's always Open Topic.  Join us for ho me school support and adult conversation!

      Ti me :  9 am US/Canada Eastern ti me , BMT -5

      Normally, our chat lasts for several hours, so if you are running late, don't worry ... likely we are still there!!! Co me join us!

      To join in, please follow the instructions here:
      http://www.leapingfromthebox.com/hs/chat.html

      If you have questions or experience problems joining the chat, e-mail me at wdkmg@... .

      Please pass this notice along to other ho me schoolers!

      Karen (Colleen)
      wdkmg@...

    • Karen M. Gibson