Chelsea Coop - 9/4/08

  • Sherry De Santis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008

      Hi All,

        Just wanted to send a reminder that this Thursday will be our first offical meeting of the Chelsea Coop. Anyone interested in registering is more than welcome to join us. We are located at the Chelsea Community Church, 12585 Old Hwy 280, Chelsea. (last door on the right).

        For this Thursday, we will be having informal classes, just getting to know everyone. Then we will dive right in on September 11. Please remeber to bring a snack or a sack lunch for your kids.

        If you would like more information please check out our website at www.chelseacoop.bravehost.com or e-mail us.

      Thanks,

          Sherry, Vicki, and Sylvia