Carrollton GA/Anniston AL: Homeschool Band Classes

  • Homeschool Music/Amber South
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      Unfortunately, pre-registration for the Ashland/Lineville, Bremen, and Newnan locations did not bring in enough interest to schedule classes for these locations.  I apologize to those of you who were looking forward to having those locations, and I hope that you can understand the reasons why it is just not feasible without enough students.

      We will still be having classes in Carrollton, GA, and Anniston, AL.  Unless the churches request a change, classes in Carrollton will be on Mondays again and classes in Anniston will be on Tuesdays again (although not quite as early as last semester, as that was hard on all of us).  Please visit our website for more information on classes offered and the time frames in which the classes will be held.

      A link to the registration forms is on the website as well.  Please be sure to mail them by the postmark deadline of July 31st, 2008.

      I look forward to seeing your children in band classes this fall!!

      Amber South
      Joy Unspeakable Homeschool Band
      homeschoolmusicprogram@...
      www.homeschoolmusicprogram.org

      PS - we are FINALLY leaving for Russia (after 3 court date changes) tomorrow, so please check the website for answers to your questions before emailing.  If the website does not answer your question, please know that it will be near the end of July when your email is answered!  I'm not ignoring you, I just don't have access to my email during the trip! :)