Mom's Night Out

  • cowicky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      Are you a Birmingham Area mom who would like an occasional night out
      with other mom's? If so please come and join our group MOM'S NIGHT OUT
      at http://alabamahomeschooling.ning.com/ . You can go directly to
      the link at http://alabamahomeschooling.ning.com/group/momsnightout .
      Tonight is our first Mom's night out. Its not too late to confirm. It
      will be at the Olive Garden over by the Riverchase Galleria at 7:00
      pm. Please come and join us.

      You do not have to be from the Birmingham Area, but most of the outings
      will be in the Birmingham Area.