Year books

  • ushamntres
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      This is just a reminder about yearbooks. I am taking names of those
      interested in purchasing a yearbook. It's not too late to start getting
      photos together, we are waiting on the proms and graduations to end.
      Continue to snap photos and be prepared to send them to me.

      If you have any questions please contact me.
      Blessings, Cynthia