FREE Showing of the movie "Facing the Giants"

  • cfkclions@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      YOU'RE INVITED!

      Chappell's Family Karate & Jujitsu is celebrating its 10th Anniversary on December 15th!!
      To celebrate, we have purchased the license to show the movie "Facing the Giants."
      We will be showing this movie on Saturday, December 15, 2007 beginning at 5:30pm at Chappell's Family Karate in Hartselle, Alabama.

      Facing The Giants
      The Story
      Never give up. Never back down. Never lose faith.
      After six consecutive losing seasons, high school football coach Grant Taylor believes things can't get any worse. He's wrong. With fear and failure seemingly defeating him at every turn, the downtrodden coach and husband turns to God in broken desperation. Trusting that God can somehow do the impossible, Coach Taylor and his Shiloh Christian Eagles soon discover how faith plays out on the field...and off.

      It touched the hearts of more than 1.5 million people in theaters. It became the No. 1 DVD at Christian stores. It's been shown by more than 7,000 churches, schools, and ministries that have hosted specially licensed screenings.

      FACING THE GIANTS is the movie that reminded us all that with God, nothing is impossible. Isn't it time to relive all of the big-game excitement as faith and football collide in this feel-good hit of the season? Or better yet, experience it for the first time!
      For more info regarding this movie, go to www.facingthegiants.com.

                                                           This is a FREE event.
      For more info regarding the showing of this great family film,
      please call us at 256-751-3325 or email us at cfkclions@....

      Chappell's Family Karate
      240 Hwy 31 SW Suite 1
      Hartselle, Al 35640