Friday Homeschool Chat

  • Karen M. Gibson
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
      International Homeschool Chat - Every Friday. It's always Open
      Topic. Join us for homeschool support and adult conversation!

      Time: 9 am US/Canada Eastern time, BMT -5

      Normally, our chat lasts for several hours, so if you are running late,
      don't worry ... likely we are still there!!! Come join us!

      To join in, please follow the NEW instructions here:
      http://www.leapingfromthebox.com/hs/chat.html

      If you have questions or experience problems joining the chat, e-mail me at
      wdkmg@... .

      Please pass this notice along to other homeschoolers!

      Karen (Colleen)
      wdkmg@...
    • Karen M. Gibson
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 15, 2007
        International Homeschool Chat - Every Friday. It's always Open
        Topic. Join us for homeschool support and adult conversation!

        Time: 9 am US/Canada Eastern time, BMT -5

        Normally, our chat lasts for several hours, so if you are running
        late, don't worry ... likely we are still there!!! Come join us!

        To join in, please follow the instructions here: