Activity Day-Pumpkin Decorating-Moody

  • Cherie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
       Central Alabama Family Educators (CAFE) would like to invite all homeschoolers to a Pumpkin Decorating Party! We will be hosting an activity day on the 2nd Wednesday of every month. This month the theme will be pumpkin decorating. It will be this Wednesday, October 10th, from 10:00am-12:00noon. It is open to all homeschoolers and will be in the gym at Community Presbyterian in Moody. Please bring your own pumpkin or pumpkins and decorating supplies. We can all share supplies if we wish, but each family should bring whatever their preferred method for pumpkin decorating is. For instance, I'll bring some paints since we always paint our pumpkins. Someone else may wish to carve theirs. This is not specifically a Halloween activity.  If you would like more information, please contact Cherie Scogin at hspurplemom@... . Please feel free to pass this along to others.

      Directions to Community Presbyterian from I-20: Take Moody exit 144, you
      will be heading north on Hwy 411, go approx. 1 1/2 miles on 411, turn left
      on Oak Blvd and the church is right there (you can see it from the road).
      The gym is on the right hand side of Oak Blvd (behind Complete Healthcare)

    • Cherie
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007
        Central Alabama Family Educators (CAFE) would like to invite all
        homeschoolers to a Pumpkin Decorating Party tomorrow! We will be hosting an
[...]

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        9:04 AM