Free Newsletter

  • jeffreynkatherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      I hope this is OK to post and not considered spam.

      We have a website about teaching children practical skills. We just launched our first newsletter yesterday. If you would like to sign up you can go here:

      FREE NEWSLETTER

      I also give group and private lessons for Cake Decorating, Quilting and Crochet. You can see a list of my classes on our website.

      Thank you for letting me share.

      Kathy

      Teaching Good Things
      Equipping Young People with Practical Skills to Become Productive Adults