Moody Park Day Tomorrow

  • Cherie
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 5, 2007

        Moody Park Day  is tomorrow. We meet on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month. During the summer, we will meet at 10:00am instead of 1:00pm. We have a wide range of children from toddlers to young teens attending, so please join us! Or if you need more info. or better directions you can call me at 205-640-2757.  Please feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested.

      * One of the children in our group has a life threatening allergy  to nuts. His mother carries 2-3 epi pens and an inhaler with her at all times.  He can have a reaction, from contact with someone who has eaten anything that has nuts as an ingredient.   Peanut butter   is especially a problem because children (and adults) can easily have residue on their clothing, hands or face after eating it.  So if you plan to attend, please do not eat nuts or peanut butter that day.
      We  also ask that people do not bring snacks to eat during park day.  (This does not include water and soft drinks.)  If there is a special circumstance that someone would need to bring a snack, please make sure it does not contain nuts or nut traces. Many products contain traces of nuts and could also be a  danger to him. Some examples of items that should be safe if needed would be fresh fruit, or cheese. Kashi and Frito Lay are very good about labeling if a product has nuts in it, so items with those brand names should be safe it it doesn't have nuts listed as an ingredient.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 640-2757 or e-mail me at hspurplemom@...  . Thanks for your understanding!
      Cherie
    • Cherie