HS Chat every Friday!

  • Karen M. Gibson
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 1, 2007
      I've been away from chat for a couple of weeks due to moving, but hopefully
      things have settled down enough to start chats back up again! So join me
      this morning! It's June!!! Summer is here!!!

      Please pass this notice along to other homeschoolers!

      International Homeschool Chat - Every Friday. It's always Open
      Topic. Join us for homeschool support and adult conversation!

      9-11 am (Eastern Time), 8-10 am (Central Time) --- NOTE Time Differences!!
      We usually chat past 10 Central, so if you are running late, don't worry
      ... likely we are still there!!! Come join us!

      To join in, please follow the instructions here:
      http://www.leapingfromthebox.com/hs/chat.html

      If you have questions or experience problems joining the chat, e-mail me at
      wdkmg@... .

      Karen (Colleen)
      wdkmg@...
    • Karen M. Gibson