Homeschool Chat - Friday

  • Karen M Gibson
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2005
      ** I won't be able to make chat tomorrow morning until about 10:30 my time
      (CST). Hopefully some of the regulars will show up to keep the chat going. :)

      Join us for an International Homeschool Chat - Every Friday is Open
      Topic. Please pass this notice along to other homeschoolers!

      9-11 am (Eastern Time), 8-10 am (Central Time) --- NOTE Time Differences!!
      We often chat past 10 Central, so if you are running late, don't worry ...
      likely we are still there!!! Come join us!

      To join in, please follow the instructions here:
      http://www.leapingfromthebox.com/hs/chat.html

      If you have any questions or problems joining the chat, feel free to e-mail
      me at wdkmg@... .

      Karen (Colleen)
      wdkmg@...
    • Karen M Gibson
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2005
        Next week we will have a virtual Christmas Party during our chat
        session. Be prepared to share virtual Christmas cookies, virtual egg nog,
        and listen to Christmas music! And by next week my son's college class
        will be done, so I shall be able to attend a full chat session for a
        change. I'll be ready to celebrate!!!!

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 5, 2006
          It's a new year! Join us on Friday mornings for homeschooling support and
          some adult conversation!

          If you have had difficulties connecting to the chat recently, please check
          the url below. The subscribing instructions have ever so slightly changed. :)

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 2, 2008

            International Ho me school Chat - Every Friday.

            It's always Open Topic.  Join us for ho me school support and adult conversation!

            Ti me :  9 am US/Canada Eastern ti me , BMT -5

            Normally, our chat lasts for several hours, so if you are running late, don't worry ... likely we are still there!!! Co me join us!

            If you have questions or experience problems joining the chat, e-mail me at wdkmg@... .