re: Alabama Shakespeare Festival-Montgomery,AL

  • Cherie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      I have several tickets reserved for The Merry Wives of Windsor. I will have
      to have payment from everyone by September 1st. The play is recommended for
      grades 9-12, but to the best of my knowledge that is a recommendation only.
      Children under the age of 5 years will not be allowed inside. This includes
      nursing infants. Once I send in the money, NO REFUNDS. If you find someone
      else to purchase your tickets, that won't be a problem at all. I realize
      that the ticket prices seem a little high, but it is well worth the cost. If
      you are interested, please contact me at clscogin@... or
      205-640-2757. Here is the information:

      Alabama Shakespeare Festival/Montgomery, AL
      The Merry Wives of Windsor by William Shakespeare
      May 9, 2006
      The Octagon
      Student tickets: $14.00 each
      Teacher/Parent tickets: $16.00 each

      Shakespeare’s favorite jokester, Falstaff, stirs up all sorts of trouble in
      Shakespeare’s most farcical of comedies. Falstaff and his entourage settle
      in at the Garter Inn, where he reveals his plot to woo both Mistress Page
      and Mistress Ford. But the ladies discover his plan early on and set about
      to expose his scheme, all for a good laugh.
      Grades 9 - 12.

      --
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.