754Pathways Academy Prom/Winter Formal- February 21, 2014 (Gadsden, AL)

  • denisedriskell
    Jan 20, 2014

      Pathways Academy Prom Night/Winter Formal

      The Pathways Academy Senior Beta Club presents:
      “An Evening of Enchantment at theMasquerade Ball”

       February 21st, 2014
      The Rainbow City Community Center
      3702 Rainbow Drive
      Rainbow City, Alabama 35906
      Formal Portraits:  6:00 pm until 7:00 pm
      SeniorLead Out and Dance:  7:00pm until 10:00 pm
      Ages:  All Homeschool students age 13 years old and up (and their guest/s) are invited to attend
      Dress:  Formal /Sunday Best (NO undergarments can be showing, NO exposed midriffs, NO plunging necklines, NO super short dresses, No inappropriate attire, NO Blue Jeans!)
      Rules:  The same rules will apply to the formal as apply to all other Pathways' dances. (Questions? You may request a list by email.)||
      Note to Parents: All Music has been pre-screened and students are monitored and chaperoned throughout the evening.
      Cost: $25 per person
      REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 7, 2014
      Registration Forms may be picked up at the Pathways Academy Resource Center during Thursday office hours from noon-4pm or may be requested by emailing
      Senior Beta sponsor, Angela Goza, laaagoza@yahoo.com
      Attention Seniors:  We will be hosting a Senior Lead-Out and crowning a King and Queen this year.  Please be sure to send the following information in with your prom registration:
      Name of your Cover School,  your parents' names,  your escort's name,
      your future goals, hobbies, etc. so we can get your information card ready for the Lead-out Ceremony. Please ARRIVE ON TIME to line-up for the Lead-Out!
      Please Note:  Parents will be allowed to come in during the Lead-out ONLY to take pictures.  After the crowning, ALL parents and siblings, except for designated Beta chaperones will need to dismiss themselves from the dance.
      This is an event for the older students and we need ALL the space available for them. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we have to do what is best for all concerned.